Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
We offer embroidery options for most products that we sell. In order to personalize an item, please be sure to select the appropriate embroidery options on the listing page you are interested in purchasing (before adding to cart).
Then, please include the following information in the “Order Notes” section during checkout:
1. Select your item color combination and quantity of each color only if you are mixing colors.
2. Select your embroidery thread color. Find our list of embroidery thread colors here.
3. Select your font or monogram style, as well as the exact letters to be embroidered. Find our list of fonts here. *If you decide to go with a monogram, please see “Monogramming Rules” in the FAQ section.*
4. Select your embroidery location (if applicable).
5. Please provide us with your date-needed-by. **Please see rush fee schedule in our FAQ section.**
Due to the nature of personalized products, delivery time = production time + shipping transit time. Our current production time is around four to five weeks, and shipping time is around three to five business days. If you need your order before then, we offer a rush option for $75, found here.
Yes, we offer a rush service with which we will ship out your order within one week. Please find the rush listing here.
Note: the rush add-on will not expedite shipping transit time. Please contact us for an expedited shipping quote.
1) Does your monogram adheres to the traditional monogram rules? (see below)
2) Your robe will be embroidered in the exact order and casing of letters you provide. I.e. “Bridesmaid” is different from “bridesmaid” or “BRIDESMAID”, please check to see if the letters are in their desired cases.
3) Please let us know if you need the order rushed as soon as possible (see below). Rush production time begins at the time we receive the rush instruction.
A monogram is a three to four lettered ornament that arranges one’s initials in a particular way. Monograms are traditionally in the order of first initial, LAST initial, and middle initial. The initial of the last name is placed in the middle of the monogram and made larger. If your name is Allison Lee Weston, your monogram would be AWL.
Be sure to double check the information before you submit the order since the robes will be monogrammed in the exact order of letters that you provide. *Once embroidered, we are unable to make any further changes to the robes.*
We would be happy to accept return for up to 30 days of the original shipping date, provided that the item is:
1) not personalized and
2) in new, unused, unwashed condition.
If we make a mistake in shipping or personalizing your order, we will fix it at no cost to you. No personalized items can be returned, so please be sure to double check an order before you place it.
We do not accept refunds for “rush order” or “back embroidery” add-ons once the item has been shipped or embroidered, respectively. Put differently, once the work has been completed, we can no longer issue a refund, so please be certain before you place your order.
We accept all major credit cards.